• 2nd full length album, follow up to debut album “Faithkiller”. (2015, Good Fight Music)
• 3 tracks (“In The Wake of Uprising”, “Age of Revenge”, and “Secret Worlds“) will serve as Instant Gratification tracks for the pre-order campaign and will premiere on various tastemaker websites leading up to the release of the album.
• Lead single “In The Wake of Uprising” will premiere via PureGrainAudio.com on 1/4/18.
• Music video completed for “Secret Worlds” directed by Anthony Altamura / Nightmare Film Crew (Norma Jean, Terror, Stray From The Path) will premiere week prior to release date.
• 250 copies pressed on red, white, and blue striped vinyl.
• CD version comes in Digipak packaging.
• Full press campaign by Bill Meis @ Seabeast PR
Recorded and Mixed by Joe Cincotta at Full Force Studios Mastered by Brad Boatright at Audiosiege Artwork by Gregory Martinis
Supporting Darkest Hour on their "Godless Prophets and Migrant Flora" Tour 2/16-2/25
2/16 - Norfolk, VA @ Charlie's American Cafe (*XAD ONLY)
2/17 - Fayettville, NC @ The Drunk Horse Pub (*XAD ONLY)
2/18 - Nashville, TN @ The Basement East
2/19 - Louisville, KY @ Trixies
2/20 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogarts
2/21 - Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theater
2/22 - Chicago, IL @ Reggies
2/23 - Lansing, MI @ The Loft
2/24 - Rochester, NY @ Photo City
2/25 - Pittsburg, PA @ Cattivo
Extinction A.D., comprised of front-man Rick Jimenez and ex-This Is Hell bandmates Pieter van den Berg and Mike Sciulara, as well as Long Island native, Ian Cimaglia, deliver a fresh, energetic thrash attack, showing true love for early greats; old Testament, Slayer and Metallica, while dazzling with 2018 power and precision.
The band formed in 2013 and has been releasing music and touring steadily since, as seen with Unearth, Municipal Waste, Havok, Testament, Exodus, Shadows Fall, From Autumn To Ashes, Toxic Holocaust, Kvelertak, Nuclear Assault, Venom, D.R.I., The Red Chord, Bane, Act Of Defiance, Cro-Mags, Voivod, Vision of Disorder and many more.
Press – “A blend of early ’90s Slayer and Sepultura filtered through a prism of Kill ‘Em All. Check out Extinction A.D. if you’re in the mood for groovy thrash that explodes with modern energy.” –VH1
“A 21st-century powerhouse upgrade of Eighties thrash… The best aspects of early Metallica and Testament.” –Guitar World
“Thrashterpiece… Who does Extinction A.D. think they are just hogging all the good riffs like this for themselves?” –Metal Injection
“Extinction A.D. may very well write the best Slayer riffs that Jeff Hanneman never got around to writing but they’re more than a simple re-thrash band… If thrash is a machine gun firing wildly in all directions, Extinction A.D. is a sniper with a laser sight.” –MetalSucks
1. Legions Of The Grave
2. Secret Worlds
3. In The Wake Of Uprising
4. Pray To Die
5. Burnt Indifference
6. The Onslaught
7. Age Of Revenge
8. De-Evolution Theory
9. Rats In The Attic
10. Decimation Treaty
For Fans Of
Order Due Date
5% (ends 02/22/2018)
Good Fight Music