- Second full length album and label debut from emerging hard rock / metalcore outfit Righteous Vendetta.
- Active Rock radio campaign starts in March for "Weight Of The World"
- Press features from Alternative Press, AXS, Revolver, Outburn, New Noise, Substream.
- Soundscan reports 16,000 albums in the US as an unsigned artist.
- Artist has played 450 shows in the US, and got their song "This Pain" into the Top 40 of the Active Rock chart.
- Music video, lryic video, track premieres, all wide-ranging social media campaign (banners, boosted posts, Facebook live)
- Headline tour (USA) in Feb/March/April
- Massive internet promotion through all Century Media websites: YouTube Profile 1,000,000 sub., newsletters, artist profile, tour dates, streaming music player and more.
Righteous Vendetta have established themselves DIY style playing 450 shows since 2013, and getting their selves into the Top 40 of the Active Rock radio chart. This will be their second studio album and label debut. They self released their debut album The Fire Inside (2013) and sold over 12,000. Cursed (2017) has the powerful production of Mitch Marlow (In This Moment, Filter, He Is Legend), the airwaves will be filled with tracks like “The Weight of the World” and “Defiance”. Their powerful live show consistently receives amazing feedback from fans, promoters and radio programmers.
1. War Is Killing Us All
3. Weight of the World
5. A Way Out
8. Never Say Never
For Fans Of
Five Finger Death Punch
All That Remains
Bring Me The Horizon
A Day To Remember
Motionless In White
Order Due Date
7% (ends 03/23/2017)