- Havok have sold 30,000 albums in the US since 2009.
- Special Edition Digipak CD contains 2 bonus tracks not available on digital formats
- Gatefold deluxe double LP with etching contains 2 bonus tracks & live recording of “Claiming Certainty”
- US touring supporting a major act (SUICIDAL TENDENCIES) during release week into Spring; US dates in Fall 2017
- Engaged online fanbase: over 300k Facebook Fans, 30k Instagram Fans, 10k Twitter Followers
- Print Ads in Decibel, New Noise, Outburn.
- Metal College & Specialty Radio Campaign
- Have toured with such esteemed acts such as MEGADETH, CHILDREN OF BODOM, CROWBAR, SKELETONWITCH, SUFFOCATION, SOULFLY, THE CASUALTIES, etc.
Based on a decade’s worth of ruling hard in high tops, it would seem thrash metal’s younger generation is playing for keeps. Well, thrashers, moshers, and circle pit maniacs the greatest of the great has arrived in Havok’s new full-length, Conformicide, their first for Century Media Records. Havok’s Conformicide is undoubtedly their Master of Puppets or Rust in Peace moment, filled with a set of tunes that fume, spit, and storm high-end, pit-slaying thrash.
With Conformicide, Havok prove they’re undoubtedly thrash metal scions, ready for their time in the spotlight. “This band was essentially started as a nod to the old-school greats,” Sanchez says. “When they all retire, Havok will be there to fill the thrash metal void. That’s why this band exists.”
Make no mistake, Havok’s lyrics aren’t predicated on political leanings left or right. They’re actually observations of injustice, vociferations about the persuasive power of religion, and diatribes against greed that pair perfectly with Conformicide’s endless array of mind-boggling riffs, spiked runs, jagged turns, aggro thrusts, and clever motifs on songs such as “Ingsoc”, “Claiming Certainty”, and on opener “F.P.C.”
Lyrically speaking, Havok pull no punches—left and right—about the current state of society. Just as the greats in Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Suicidal Tendencies, and so on comment heavily on what was happening in the egregious ‘80s, so too is Havok ready to inform, via pointed words in a catchy chorus, in the terrible tensies. “Our current political climate is not much different than it has been for decades,” Sanchez insists. “Far too many politicians are corrupt, money rules everything, and the people work for the government; instead of the government working for the people. Everything is backwards and I find it disgusting. If you take a good look around—you’ll find the same endless supply of content that I draw from to write my lyrics! With this album, I’m trying to inspire listeners to think for themselves and break the trend of blindly following.”
02. Hang ‘Em High
04. Intention To Deceive
07. Peace Is In Pieces
08. Claiming Certainty
09. Wake Up
10. Circling The Drain
11. String Break
For Fans Of
Order Due Date
5% (ends 03/16/2017)
Order Due Date
Vinyl Longplay 33 1/3